Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rebooting the "LDS 101" Blog

Responses to my recent post on the Yahoo Contributor Network regarding why many evangelicals oppose Mormonism brought home two things to me:

  1. There is a tremendous amount of misinformation that is actually believed by people concerning the LDS faith.
  2. There are some people who are earnestly searching to know the truth in the midst of all the misinformation.
Consequently, I am rebooting this blog. I will discuss here the sorts of misinformation that I come upon, especially as it emerges during the current election cycle. So drop on by. Feel free to mention questions in the comments section of any post; you my find that I address that issue in my next post. And feel free to become an official "follower" of this blog, through the box in the upper-right-hand corner of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the rules: No profanity at all. No personal attacks, especially against someone who has posted a comment. No anti-Mormon URLs or attacks on the LDS Church.